Congrats Travis...we are so proud of you!!
Congrats Travis!!! So happy for you! Now you get to be with Grandpa as much as you want. :)
I knew you could do it, but it is still hard to believe you are old enough to have graduated from high school. Good luck to you when you go to USU. Please take care of grandpa for me. He thinks you are great and so do I!!!!!!!!!Love you.
Congratulations! So proud of you. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats Travis...we are so proud of you!!
Congrats Travis!!! So happy for you! Now you get to be with Grandpa as much as you want. :)
I knew you could do it, but it is still hard to believe you are old enough to have graduated from high school. Good luck to you when you go to USU. Please take care of grandpa for me. He thinks you are great and so do I!!!!!!!!!
Love you.
Congratulations! So proud of you. :)
Post a Comment