Saturday, June 9, 2012

State Summer Games June 7-9 2012

                                  Tyrel opening Ceremonies
                              Travis opening Ceremonies. Checking out the
                               Cheerleaders!!!!!
                                 Relay Team. Bronze Medal
                                 Relay Team. Silver Medal
                              There favorite coach. Thanks for the
                              Memories Roz. We will Miss You!!!!

                              The boys had a very successful games this
                              year. Tyrel won a fourth place ribbon 100
                               meter. He won a Gold in the long Jump.
                               He won a Silver in the 200 Meter.
                               Travis won a Bronze in the Long Jump.
                                He won a Silver in 100 Meter and a fifth
                                place in the 50 Meter.
                                Good Job Boys.!!!!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Looks like you guys did good. I don't know how you can run like that, but you do a good job. Congrats. I just want to know who dusts all the medals in your rooms???

Jen Tolman said...

Tell those boys congrats...but tell them I can still run faster than them!!!