I am making this post mostly just for me. This was the most amazing man I ever new. My father. I will keep him in my heart forever. I know because of the gospel I will see him again someday. I LOVE YOU DAD!!!!!
That is a nice photo of your dad. I am impressed how well you are doing. If you need to fall apart and talk to someone, you know my phone number. I will listen. You have been a lifesaver for me, for all you do for dad. I'm sure you are making points with the man upstairs for all you do. He will take care of your dad for you and give him some wonderful work to do so he can watch over you.
2 comments:
That is a nice photo of your dad. I am impressed how well you are doing. If you need to fall apart and talk to someone, you know my phone number. I will listen. You have been a lifesaver for me, for all you do for dad. I'm sure you are making points with the man upstairs for all you do. He will take care of your dad for you and give him some wonderful work to do so he can watch over you.
We are praying for you and your family.
Post a Comment