Saturday, April 24, 2010

Prom Night


Yes its true. Travis has a date to the Jr. Prom
Tonight. He was so excited and what a pretty date.
Her name is Mary.
He went with a friend of his from school. His name is Cort
Knight. He helped Travis get the date. They went to Willow
Park first and then to batting cage and then they went to
get some Ice Cream. The whole day started at 12:15. He got
home around 4 and then he left again around 6:30.
Hope he has fun.


3 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow, they sure look nice. I can't believe he is old enough to be going on a date!!!!!!!! I expect a full report of how the night went by tomorrow night.

hotwheels_mama said...

He looks so handsome! I agree with mom, he can't be old enough to date! LOL Can't wait to hear how the rest went :)

Tresa Hunsaker said...

Travis is so hot. I hope he knows that Aunt Tresa is still #1. I love that kid and my favorite thing to do with his is pick!!!