Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tyrel in his Jazz santa hat
Tyrel and his banana chair




Travis and his aggie chair



Travis has an aggie key chain




Hello everyone





I have some pictures of the boys from christmas morning. Tyrel got





a Utah Jazz banana chair and Travis got a Utah State Aggies banana





chair. They both got a Wii system from santa that they both love. We are





getting pretty good at bowling and trying to beat each other. Travis has the





highest scpre of 225 and I have 214 but that is has high has I have gotten





Last night when we played I was beating Tyrel until he got 5 strikes in a





row and beat me by 21 pins. He thought he was pretty smart. The first time





Traivs broke 200 he got a 203 and All I got was a 94. He thought he was pretty





smart too. All in all we had a great christmas and are looking forward to many





nights of fun bowling. And maybe even a little racing with the mario cart.





1 comment:

Jen Tolman said...

Where did you find the banana chairs? Those are really cool. I think you need to post some video of you guys playing the wii I would love to see you all in action. I'm glad you had a good Christmas and I hope you have a happy new year.