

Hello everyone if you are reading this I guess it worked. I am going to post some old pictures from when we were down at BYU for the summer games for those of you who have not seen them. The first one is of Tyrel and his very first gold medal in a 5k bike race. The second one is of Travis and a team mate. Travis took to silver in the 5k. I will post more after next weekend because we are headed to Salt Lake for the State Fall Games down at The University Of Utah.
2 comments:
Nice pics. I am looking forward to seeing pics from this weekend :)
Do you have some of the truck pull? I enjoyed that one. Great job to both of the boys for their efforts. Hope they continue with the success that they have already had.
Post a Comment